An antimicrobial is a substance that kills or inhibits the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, and/or protozoans.1What is the difference between antimicrobial and antibacterial?
It’s all in the strength! An antibacterial agent is only effective against bacteria whereas an antimicrobial agent is effective against microbes and bacteria. Our technology inhibits the growth of mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria.What makes our antimicrobial so great?
- Does not Leach out of your product
- Provides long-lasting product protection
- We provide the most cost effective antimicrobial solutions
- Eliminates mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria
- Inhibits the growth of stain and deteriorating causing bacteria
- EPA registered and FDA approved for food contact
Our technology operates at the point of contact and lasts the life of the product. Our antimicrobial agent inhibits the growth of microbes through a process
- Cell division (reproduction)
- Cell Metabolism
The microbial colonies lose their viability in periods of hours or minutes, while
confidential laboratory tests show a 90 - 99+% reduction in a 24 hour period.
In addition, our technology does not migrate out of the product..
HG Technology and partners provide the most comprehensive guidance in understanding regulatory approvals in the industry. We depend solely on independent laboratory tests to conﬁrm efﬁcacy of your products.Leaders in Antimicrobial Technology
HG Technology is a product and market development company. We use our expertise in antimicrobial technology to assist companies in producing products with natural and effective antimicrobial properties.We offer:
- Product differentiation in the marketplace
- A quality and emerging innovative brand
- Guidance in understanding governmental compliance
- Proper support needed to be successful from concept to finished product
- Marketing expertise and support to take the product to market
- Guidance on product development that meets your goals and avoids