An antimicrobial is an agent that inhibits the growth of microbes and bacteria.What is the difference between antimicrobial and antibacterial?
It’s all in the strength! An antibacterial agent is only effective against bacteria whereas an antimicrobial agent is effective against microbes and bacteria. Our antimicrobial technology provides the ability to inhibit the growth of multiple microbes as opposed to just one kind. This places our antimicrobial in a class of its own.What makes our antimicrobial so great?
- Does not Leach out of your product
- Provides long-lasting product protection
- We provide the most cost effective antimicrobial solutions
- Reduces bacteria and helps to inhibit the growth of new microbes
- We provide you with natural antimicrobial agents
Our inorganic naturally based technology operates at the point of contact and lasts the life of the product. Our antimicrobial agent inhibits the growth of microbes through a process that reduces...
- Cell division (reproduction)
- Cell Metabolism
Depending on the microorganism, the microbial colonies lose their viability in periods of hours or minutes. Generally, laboratory test results show a 90 - 99+% reduction in 24 hours while maintaining optimal performance for years. In addition, our naturally based technology does not migrate into the environment.24/7 Antimicrobial Product Protection How do I know it works?
HG Technology and partners provide the most comprehensive guidance in understanding regulatory approvals in the industry. We depend solely on independent laboratory tests to conﬁrm efﬁcacy of your products.Leaders in Antimicrobial Technology
HG Technology is a product and market development company. We use our expertise in antimicrobial technology to assist companies in producing products with natural and effective antimicrobial properties.We offer:
- Product differentiation in the marketplace
- A quality and emerging innovative brand
- Guidance in understanding governmental compliance
- Guidance on product development that meets your goals and avoids costly mistakes
- Proper support you need to be successful from concept to finished product
- Marketing expertise and support to take your product to market