Our antimicrobial application has very broad efficacy in that it is indiscriminate in killing bacteria of any kind such as staphylococcus aureus(SA) which is considered relatively benign and is on every person's skin.
We monitor your products continuously and periodically in our laboratories to make sure that the products being manufactured are manufactured in strict complince to all the requirements for optimal distribution. In these tests we compare the product with and without the antimicrobial to ensure the elimination of bacteria and its absolute effectiveness.Test Results
The effectiveness of our antimicrobial is very broad, because it does not discriminate on killing any bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus (SA), which is considered relatively benign and is in the skin of most people.
- AATCC Method 100 and MRSA strain ATCC 33,591.This test method is set at 24 hours. The reported values shown in a series of tests of two file folders from a reduction of 99.95% and> 99.94%.
- In another series of tests using K.pneumoniae, ATCC 4352 and there was a reduction of 99,89%.
- In another series of trials there was a> 99.92% reduction.
- Other tests using E. coli ATCC 8739 had> 99.86% and> 99.88% reduction
- Tests with A. niger, ATCC 16,404, had 92.5% and 95.31% reduction.
The above tests were for quality control purposes and not for the specific needs of product development.Technical Support Continued
Through many years of industry experience in the antimicrobial market we have a team of highly trained technical support and the expertise which will provide continuing assistance of our product solutions.
Our team offers a range of professional services that will help you have the ideal solution for every application.
We work together with our partners to identify the necessary tests, evaluate results and provide step by step implementation.